Refractive Surgery Alliance Fellowship Network Applications OPEN

Anonymous

Hi everyone - 

The Refractive Surgery Alliance (RSA) is a global organization of vision correction surgeons across the globe with about 300 members. Our mission is to bring the benefits of refractive surgery to more people through collaboration. The organization is build on physician leadership and takes zero money from manufacturers and distributors. 

A major initiative of the RSA is training the next generation of vision correction surgeons. We consider vision correction to include both corneal and lens procedures, and we believe that comprehensive training includes high volume surgery, exposure to multiple practices, business training, engagement in innovation, research, teaching and most of all, respect for the next generation and their commitment to the field. 

The RSA has recently announced the creation of the RSA Fellowship Program (see www.RSAFellow.com). This is a unique, innovative program that follows the "pay it forward" model. Compensation recognizes the demands young physicians face so we provide six-figure salaries, extensive benefits, and job placement after training. It is a great program. 

Thanks to Gus Stern, MD and Sidney Chang, MD for their recommendation to post this thread on this site! 

Please check out the web page. We welcome your inquiries. www.RSAFellow.com 
Best regards, 

Guy Kezirian, MD, MBA 
Founder, Refractive Surgery Alliance  
#1 09/28/2018 at 06:37 PM
Wizard of OQ
Creator of Worlds

Seems like a really great fellowship Guy!  An in-depth and varied experience in the full gamut of refractive surgical procedures as well as a business education. I only wish these types of fellowships existed a decade ago!
#2 09/29/2018 at 04:30 AM
Guy Kezirian MD MBA
Anonymous

Wizard of OQ
Seems like a really great fellowship Guy!  An in-depth and varied experience in the full gamut of refractive surgical procedures as well as a business education. I only wish these types of fellowships existed a decade ago!
Thanks! The applications are coming in, I'm inspired by the enthusiasm of the applicants. 
#3 09/29/2018 at 10:33 PM
You need to log in as a registered user to post messages.