Study buddy for written certification exam in ophthalmology for royal college of physician and surgeons of Canada

N.A.43
Dr.
Messages:
1
Joined:
05/12/2023

I am preparing for the written exam certification in ophthalmology for Royal college of physicians and surgeons of Canada, any interested study buddy
NASR AL-AKHRASH
#1 • 05/04/2024 at 06:21 AM
Messages:
1
Joined:
11/27/2023

N.A.43 ↑
I am preparing for the written exam certification in ophthalmology for Royal college of physicians and surgeons of Canada, any interested study buddy
sure, i am glad to study/review with you.
#2 • 05/13/2024 at 12:40 AM
Messages:
1
Joined:
12/20/2024

hello 
i need to get started for studying for rcpsc ophthalmology exam.
i am an International medical graduate doing my own private practice in India.
could you help with the resources that i need to get to take the exam.
#3 • 12/20/2024 at 08:18 PM
Messages:
2
Joined:
05/03/2025

United Kingdom
Hi,
I need guidance for the RCPSC ophthalmology exam. I am giving in spring 2026. Any help would be much appreciated.
#4 • 07/30/2025 at 11:12 PM
Messages:
1
Joined:
10/28/2025

United States
Hi everyone,

I’m also preparing for the RCPSC Ophthalmology written exam and looking for study partners or group discussions. Would love to connect and share resources! 
#5 • 10/28/2025 at 08:26 AM
Messages:
2
Joined:
05/03/2025

United Kingdom
L.J.14 ↑
Hi everyone,

I’m also preparing for the RCPSC Ophthalmology written exam and looking for study partners or group discussions. Would love to connect and share resources! 
Hi,
When are you giving the exam?
#6 • 11/11/2025 at 02:17 AM
You need to log in as a registered user to post messages.