Help Us Redesign the "Dashboard"

Wizard of OQ
Creator of Worlds

We need your help in redesigning the "Dashboard".

This is the initial screen that most of you encounter.  We are polling our users to see what information they actually want to see when they log in. 
Examples include:
- Current subscription expiration date (i.e. days left)
- Number of questions remaining in each category etc.

Right now, we feel like the Dashboard could be dramatically improved.  But we want your input first!

We will randomly give away Amazon gift cards for the best ideas that are incorporated.

Thank you!
#1 07/22/2018 at 10:53 PM

Wizard of OQ

This is the initial screen that most of you encounter.  We are polling our users to see what information they actually want to see when they log in. 
Examples include:

Right now, we feel like the Dashboard could be dramatically improved.  But we want your input first!

We will randomly give away Amazon gift cards for the best ideas that are incorporated.

Thank you!
Hello,
I could be helpful to add a link to the last question in Paused Tests and I couldn't have found a total number of questions I have or have not yet done. 
Best regards,
Piotr

#2 07/23/2018 at 11:25 AM

Wizard of OQ

Examples include:

Thank you!
Add 'Question of the week' on the Dashboard- And put a new question there every week eg every monday at 8 AM and whoever answers it correct first, his or her initials are mentioned for the whole week as the first person who answered it correct. The questions remains on dashboard page for whole week and then is included in the question bank and a new question is put on dashboard next week. It will be fun and it will motivate us to open the site even on busy days.
Also can add 'Article of the week' which will provide a link to a new published interesting article/case report/study on any topic.
#3 08/01/2018 at 11:15 PM

How about a “threads I’m following” or replies to your comments section? 
#4 02/20/2019 at 11:27 PM

Or a suggested test topic (based off of your current score or what you haven’t done in a while). Or a button that automatically made a 10q random test called “quick study”. 
#5 02/20/2019 at 11:30 PM

A test day count down clock
#6 02/20/2019 at 11:31 PM

A short bio about the editors/authors
#7 02/20/2019 at 11:33 PM
Wizard of OQ
Creator of Worlds

Captain Eyemerica
A short bio about the editors/authors
Well, we definitely have this one covered already :-)  You can view the Editors' biographies by clicking on their photos:

#8 02/22/2019 at 11:15 PM
You need to log in as a registered user to post messages.